LIve in Oakland’s Glenview Neighborhood
The GLENVIEW DISTRICT of Oakland CA has evolved from a mostly bedroom community to a vibrant and popular destination and place to live. The addition of some terrific restaurants, an active ride share community, an AC Transit V-line (Direct bus to SF) and charming architecture make the Glenview a true homeowners delight. Glenview is Located on Park Blvd. just below the MONTCLAIR VILLAGE and is only minutes above Oakland’s LAKESHORE DISTRICT.
The lower part of Glenview is near Highway 580 and due to the traffic noise the home values tend to be more reasonable. 1431 E.36th. Street is a charming Craftsman Bungalow. It offers 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a formal dining, separate living-room and an open kitchen to plus-room. At a list price of $439,000 I think you’ll find it to be a terrific home at a terrific value.
Please contact me to arrange a private showing or go here to find your PERFECT HOME.
See more property details & photo tour: www.1431East36th.com
Some Home Buying Resources & Links
- Property Search
- Describe your Dream Home
- Weekly ”Sunday Open Home List” (all homes open by all brokers)
- Local Neighborhoods of Oakland & Berkeley (my map)
- Video about Understanding Pest Control Reports
- Zip Codes by Neighborhood Name
- About the Neighborhoods of Oakland, Piedmont or Berkeley
- The Home Buying Flow Chart
- Educational BLOG articles for Buyers
- Homes for sale in Oakland, Peidmont & Berkeley
- Public School information for Oakland, Piedmont & Berkeley
- Private Schools in Oakland, Piedmont & Berkeley
- Check out local Schools and School ratings (GreatSchools.com)
- Demographic information by zip code (ZipSkinny.com)
- Oakland schools by property address (Oakland Unified)
- Oakland weather and temp averages (Weather.com)
- Walkscore (walking proximity to attractions) (WalkScore.com)
- Home Owners Guide to Earthquake Safety & Retrofitting
Brian Santilena is a Senior Sales Associate with Pacific Union International Real Estate. He serves the San Francisco East Bay communities of Oakland, Piedmont and Berkeley California. Brian is licensed as a California Contractor and has sold over 300 local homes. See his many reviews on Yelp.