Since 1998 Brian Santilena has been selling great local homes to overwhelmingly satisfied clients.
Brian’s brand continues to grow by word of mouth advertising in the greater communities of Oakland, Piedmont and Berkeley California. Brian provides luxury level real estate services and believes that luxury is defined by the quality of service, not only by the price of the home.
On this website you’ll find a wealth of Oakland, Piedmont and Berkeley real estate information. In the any Neighborhood articles there are many hyper-local community details and information about the many great lifestyle options available in the San Francisco East Bay communities of Oakland, Piedmont and Berkeley California.
Working with Brian Santilena
For years clients have trusted and referred Brian to their friends and family. He delivers consistent results that bring his Listing clients top dollar when selling and trusted advice for his Buying clients so they can make solid purchasing decisions. With outstanding customer service Brian navigates today’s complex real estate transactions to successful closings with minimal stress.
Every transaction gets 100% of Brian’s expertise. He uses the latest in marketing technology and stays personally involved in every transaction from start to finish. As a licensed CA contractor, Brian’s clients not only benefit from his construction and home improvement experience they also gain access to his vast network of professional service providers, home stagers, landscapers, inspectors and more.
See what Past Clients have to say about Brian Santilena
Browse the many YELP testimonials and see how Brian consistently delivers trusted real estate advice, even in an ever changing Oakland, Piedmont and Berkeley real estate environment. Wether you are looking for homes with Piedmont schools, a Oakland view property or to sell your childhood Berkeley home, leverage Brian’s community knowledge and respected reputation in the East Bay real estate community to your advantage.
When selling a home, the marketing exposure that Brian’s listings receive is second to none. Professional photography is showcased through customized property websites. Combined with Brian’s personal touch through Sunday Open Homes, Brokers tours and direct mail programs and it’s easy to see why Brian’s past clients rave about his results. Brian’s Marketing Advantage Plan harnesses the international marketing reach of Pacific Union Real Estate and the hyper-local personal contact of an experienced Realtor. Wether selling a great California Bungalow or a Christies Great Estates luxury home Brian stands ready help.
A phone call is all it takes to realize your Oakland, Piedmont and Berkeley CA homeowner dreams. Brian Santilena Pacific Union Real Estate mobile: 510-501-3534 BrianS@PacUnion.com
SELECT A CITY BELOW TO SEE GREAT HOMES FOR SALE
VISIT THE NEIGHBORHOODS OF OAKLAND
- Adams Point homes and real estate for sale
- Broadway Terrace-New Montclair homes and real estate for sale
- Claremont Pines homes and real estate for sale
- Claremont Hills homes and real estate for sale
- Crocker Highlands homes and real estate for sale
- Glenview homes and real estate for sale
- Joaquin Miller homes and real estate for sale
- Laurel District homes and real estate for sale
- Lakeshore-Grand homes and real estate for sale
- Montclair homes and real estate for sale
- Oakmore homes and real estate for sale
- Piedmont Ave area homes and real estate
- Piedmont Pines Montclair homes and real estate for sale
- Redwood Heights homes and real estate for sale
- Trestle Glen homes and real estate for sale
- Temescal homes and real estate for sale
- Rockridge homes and real estate for sale
- Upper Rockridge homes and real estate for sale
- Skyline-Hillcrest-Crestmont homes and real estate for sale
VISIT THE NEIGHBORHOODS OF BERKELEY
- North Berkeley Hills
- Claremont Uplands
- Thousand Oaks
- Gourmet Ghetto
- Fourth Street
The Oakland, Piedmont and Berkeley areas offer many outstanding neighborhoods to choose from. The East Bay is simply a great place to live, play, shop and dine. Brian is passionate about the East Bay and its unique real estate environment. Questions about the community are encouraged so please feel free to get in touch with Brian or follow the community via Brian’s HomesInTheEastBayHills Facebook page.