Are you looking to purchase or sell a home in Oakland, Piedmont or Berkeley California? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Since 1998 Brian Santilena has sold hundreds of great local homes to overwhelmingly satisfied clients. His clientele and business base continues to grow in the Oakland, Piedmont and Berkeley area due to his attention to his clients needs and their word of mouth advertising of his luxury level services. Home Buyers and Sellers continue to turn to Brian as their trusted and local real estate advisor.
On this website you’ll find a wealth of Oakland, Piedmont and Berkeley real estate information, from market statistics and dynamics to informative Neighborhood articles. It offers hyper-local community details and exposure to the many great lifestyle options only available in the San Francisco East Bay communities of Oakland, Piedmont and Berkeley California.
Experience the your Real Estate Advantage when working with Brian Santilena
For years clients have trusted and referred Brian to their friends and family because of the consistent results that he delivers. Brian brings his listing clients top dollar when selling and trusted advice for his buying clients so that they’re able to make empowered purchasing decisions. With outstanding customer service Brian navigates today’s complex real estate transactions to successful closings with minimal stress.
Every transaction gets 100% of Brian’s expertise. Brian uses the latest in marketing technology and makes sure that every client receives 5-star services. He stays directly involved in every transaction from start to finish and utilizes his vast network of professional contractors, home stagers, landscapers, inspectors and service providers.
Browse the many YELP testimonials and see how Brian consistently delivers trusted real estate advice, even in an ever changing Oakland, Piedmont and Berkeley real estate environment. Wether you are looking for homes with Piedmont schools, a Oakland view property or to sell your childhood Berkeley home, leverage Brian’s community knowledge and respected reputation in the East Bay real estate community to your advantage.
When selling a home, the marketing exposure that Brian’s listings receive is second to none. Professional photography is showcased through customized property websites. Combined with Brian’s personal touch through Sunday Open Homes, Brokers tours and direct mail programs and it’s easy to see why Brian’s past clients rave about his results. Brian’s Marketing Advantage Plan harnesses the international marketing reach of Pacific Union Real Estate and the hyper-local personal contact of an experienced Realtor. Wether selling a great California Bungalow or a Christies Great Estates luxury home Brian stands ready help.
A phone call is all it takes to realize your Oakland, Piedmont and Berkeley CA homeowner dreams.
SELECT A CITY BELOW TO SEE GREAT HOMES FOR SALE
VISIT THE NEIGHBORHOODS OF OAKLAND
- Adams Point homes and real estate for sale
- Broadway Terrace-New Montclair homes and real estate for sale
- Claremont Pines homes and real estate for sale
- Claremont Hills homes and real estate for sale
- Crocker Highlands homes and real estate for sale
- Glenview homes and real estate for sale
- Joaquin Miller homes and real estate for sale
- Laurel District homes and real estate for sale
- Lakeshore-Grand homes and real estate for sale
- Montclair homes and real estate for sale
- Oakmore homes and real estate for sale
- Piedmont Ave area homes and real estate
- Piedmont Pines Montclair homes and real estate for sale
- Redwood Heights homes and real estate for sale
- Trestle Glen homes and real estate for sale
- Temescal homes and real estate for sale
- Rockridge homes and real estate for sale
- Upper Rockridge homes and real estate for sale
- Skyline-Hillcrest-Crestmont homes and real estate for sale
VISIT THE NEIGHBORHOODS OF BERKELEY
- North Berkeley Hills
- Claremont Uplands
- Thousand Oaks
- Gourmet Ghetto
- Fourth Street
The Oakland, Piedmont and Berkeley areas offer many outstanding neighborhoods to choose from. The East Bay is simply a great place to live, play, shop and dine. Brian is passionate about the East Bay and its unique real estate environment. Questions about the community are encouraged so please feel free to get in touch with Brian or follow the community via Brian’s HomesInTheEastBayHills Facebook page.